After getting your results(intimation) from our website, Please communicate to your department HOD for further information. Our Online Admission Help desk cant help there after, however You can visit respective department to get information.
Please Note :
Those applicants for P.G. admissions who have made payment through bank draft are instructed to deposit INR 550 in name of UTKAL UNIVERSITY P G COUNCIL, A/C NO- 33865473264 at any SBI branch (other than UTKAL UNIVERSITY CAMPUS branch) on or before 8th July 2014. The amount is INR 500 if deposited in the Utkal University Campus branch. They are further advised to produce the receipt in the department failing which they will not be allowed to take the examination. Further, they are advised to collect their bank drafts from respective departments.
If you have not recieved any conformation mail form us upon registration write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ur username and date of birth from your registered email ID.
For P.G. Regular, Sponsored and U.G.C. Innovative Courses:
1. Register at our Admission portal with unique user id and password.
2. Login to your account. Check the subject code you want to apply for.
3. Go to onlinesbi.com and click on STATE BANK COLLECT then choose Odisha and educational institutions then click on proceed. Select utkal university and fill the mandatory fields then Make online payment either CREDIT/DEBIT CARD/INTERNET BANKING or OFFLINE PAYMENT by taking a printout of the acknowledgment slip after filling ur details in STATE BANK COLLECT. Note the payment Acknowledgment no for further reference.
4. Login to your account in utkaluniversity admission portal. Click on apply online, fill-up your details carefully if and only if you are eligible for that particular course. After successfully form submission you will get a FORM NO and ROLL NO. Take a print out of the completed application form. Send the Application form along with essential enclosures to respective Department of utkal university before 04.07.2014.
5. Admit card can be downloaded from students a/c (which they had registered in utkal university website) from 2nd july onwards.